Stir Fried Garlic Broccoli
Function: Stir Fryer
Time: 4 minutes
Ingredients: 8 Oz (220g) broccoli, chopped, cooking oil, salt
1. Attach AirGO Stir Fryer’s Large Gear Assembly, and place the Stirring Paddle in the center of cooking pan as per the User Manual. Ensure the gears and paddle are positioned properly.
2. Add 2 tsp cooking oil in the cooking pan.
3. Press [power] button to turn on AirGO.
4. Press [function] button to select “Stir Fryer”.
5. Adjust temperature to “420F”.
6. Adjust time to “4” minutes.
7. Press [start] button. The AirGO starts preheating, and the display shows “PrE”.
8. When preheating is completed with “PrE” flashing and a tune, place the chopped broccoli and a pinch of salt in the cooking pan. Close lid and continue.
9. When cooking time is completed, the LED displays “End” with 4 long beeps. Transfer the broccoli to a plate and serve.