Time: 8 minutes
Ingredients: Fresh cut steak, 8 oz/220g, 1” thick,
1. Press [power] button to turn on AirGO.
2. Press [function] button to select “Grill”.
3. Keep temperature setting at “420F”.
4. Adjust time to “10” minutes.
5. Press [start] button. The AirGO starts preheating, and the display shows “PrE”.
6. After preheating completes, allow your AirGO continue to heat for another 2 to 3 minutes. Then place your steak in the cooking pan. This additional heating helps searing the steak.
7. When the flip reminder goes off, turn over the steak.
8. When cooking time is completed, the LED displays “End” with 4 long beeps. Remove the steak from the pan.
9. If cooking a 2nd steak, press start. Adjust time to 10min again, but wait 1 min for temperature of the entire pan to to fully climb back to 420f before putting in the room temperature steak.