Grilled Sausages (Smokies)
Time: 20 minutes
1. Press [power] button to turn on AirGO.
2. Press [function] button to select “Grill”.
3. Adjust temperature to “275F”.
4. Adjust time to “20” minutes.
5. Press “start” button. The AirGO starts preheating, and the display shows “PrE”.
6. When preheating is completed with “PrE” flashing and a tune, place sausages in the cooking pan.
7. Turn the sausages every 5 minutes or so for even cooking. You may also poke or slice the skins of the sausages to let out the grease.
8. When cooking time is completed, the LED displays “End” with 4 long beeps. Remove the sausages with tongs.
Note: Sausage internal temperature should reach at least 170F for consumption.