- Select AirGO “Grill” function.
- Stay with the default temperature 420F, adjust time to 10-12 minutes.
- Press “Start” button, AirGO start preheating process. After preheating finished, place parchment paper in cooking pan.
- Lay the sliced Bell Pepper on the parchment paper. Close the lid, then AirGO start grilling for you.
- Once it is done, 4 long beeps along with “End” displayed for the completion of your cooking.
Taste: Sweet, Juicy and tender.
Cooking time reduction: Approximate 50% comparing with regular oven.