1. Frozen wild Scallops 1 pack. 20/30 (Scallops) one pack, 400 grams;
2. 1/3 teaspoon of salt, 1/6 teaspoon of white pepper, 1 teaspoon of brown sugar, 3/4 teaspoon of paprika, 1 teaspoon of Dry parsely;
3. 1 tablespoon of olive oil;
4. 6 bamboo sticks.
Note: 1 tablespoon = 15 ml = 1 Tablespoon, 1 teaspoon = 5 ml = 1 Teaspoon, 1 cup = 240 ml.
1. Wash the scallops after thawing, wipe it with a paper towel, and then poke it on the bamboo stick.
2. Place all 2 ingredients in a small bowl and mix well.
3. Spread half of the seasoning evenly on the belt. Place the scallops in AirGO coated with olive oil, and evenly sprinkle the remaining seasoning.
4, Lay the foil tin in AirGO and place marinated scallops on top. Then select AirGO Oven function adjuste temperature to 420 for 4 minutes. Once it is done you can take out and wait for 1-2 minutes to eat.
Very easy to make and it is so delicious. AirGO saves 50% of cooking time. AirGO is a great cooking tool.