- Select AirGO “Air Fryer” function.
- Adjust temperature at 420F , set the time 12 minutes. Press “Start” button, then AirGO start preheating.
- Cut each potato into 12 wedges; place in a large bowl. Toss potatoes with olive oil, garlic, salt, pepper, onion powder, and paprika.
- Directly place all the potato wedges into AirGO cooking pan. ( No Air Fryer basket needed). Or you can put them on greased parchment paper.
- Once it is done, 4 long beeps along with “End” displayed for the completion of your cooking
Taste: Crispy skin and tender inside
Cooking time deduction: approximately 40% cooking time saved comparing with regular oven.
(Visited 100 times, 1 visits today)