Function: Crepe/Naan Maker
Ingredients: Pancake mix
1. Prepare pancake batter following manufacturer’s instructions.
2. Press [power] button to turn on AirGO.
3. Press [function] button to select “Crepe/Naan”.
4. Adjust temperature to “375F”.
5. Cooking time will vary, based on the number of pancakes you are making. Each batch takes approximately 5 to 6 minutes.
6. Press [start] button. The AirGO starts preheating, and the display shows “PrE”.
7. Preheating is completed with “PrE” flashing and a tune.
8. Pour about ½ cup of batter into cooking pan for each pancake. The pan can cook 3 to 4 pancakes at the same time. Close lid to start and monitor the readiness.
9. Flip once for better results.
10. Remove the pancakes from the cooking pan.
11. Repeat for next batch of pancakes.
12. Serve fruit of your choice, warm with syrup and butter.