Frozen French Fries
Time: 25 minutes
Ingredients: Frozen French fries
1. Press [power] button to turn on AirGO.
2. Press [function] button to select “Oven”.
3. Adjust temperature to “420F” or manufacturer’s recommendation. If manufacturer suggests more than 420F, you can add cooking time instead.
4. Adjust time to “25” minutes.
5. Press [start] button. The AirGO starts preheating, and the display shows “PrE”.
6. When preheating is completed with “PrE” flashing and a tune. Grease the cooking pan with 1-2 tsp cooking oil, then place the frozen fries in the cooking pan.
7. When the flip reminder goes off, stir up the fries. Close lid and continue.
8. When cooking time is completed, the LED displays “End” with 4 long beeps. Remove French Fries from the cooking pan.