Ingredients: Flour, egg, butter, salt
1. Crepe batter. Put 1 cup all-purpose flour, 1 large egg, 1½ cup of water, 1 tbsp (15ml) of melted butter, a pinch of salt in a large bowl. Beat all ingredients together with a whisk until all lumps disappear. Let the batter sit for 15 – 20 minutes. Makes 6 to 8 crepes.
2. Press [power] button to turn on AirGO.
3. Press [function] button to select “Crepe/Naan”.
4. Adjust temperature setting to “350F”.
5. Adjust time to “30” minutes. Each crepe takes about 3 to 5 minutes to make.
6. Press [start] button. The AirGO starts preheating, and the display shows “PrE”.
7. Preheating is completed with “PrE” flashing and a tune.
8. Lightly grease the cooking pan with cooking oil before making each crepe. It makes lifting and flipping the crepes easier.
9. Pour 1/3 cup of crepe batter in the center of cooking pan. Spread it evenly into a circular shape with the included crepe spreader. Close lid and continue.
10. When the crepe bubbles up, flip it over to brown the other side. Cook the crepe to the softness of your liking. Remove from the cooking pan.
11. Repeat for the next crepe. If additional time is required, refer to User Manual for adding more cooking time.