Time: 10 minutes
Ingredients: Cookie dough
1. Press [power] button to turn on AirGO.
2. Press [function] button to select “Oven”.
3. Adjust temperature to “350F”.
4. Adjust time to “10” minutes.
5. Press [start] button. The AirGO starts preheating, and the display shows “PrE”.
6. When preheating is completed with “PrE” flashing and a tune, place cookie dough in the cooking pan.
7. Ignore the flip reminder when it goes off. Continue baking uninterrupted.
8. When cooking time is completed, the LED displays “End” with 4 long beeps. Remove the cookies from pan. Let them cool and serve.